Is this setup correct for Nexus+ 2 Fan Hub?

I have an arctic freezer 3 using the individual control cables. The nexus fan hub wants the main fan first and then others to its left. However for this one what is considered the main fan? The Pump is the only full pwm cable with the others I believe not requiring 2/4 pins as the pump cable is daisy chaining power to the others or something like that.

IMG_3356.thumb.jpeg.cae7ea7b4269ca1048af6c545a9691b8.jpeg

IMG_3358.thumb.png.8110895cbbbe2c35248a503a1a52fde0.png

The Arctic documentation doesn’t seem to really specify here. I’m sure I’d be fine either way but I just want to ask in case. 

4 hours ago, rlaphoenix said:

I have an arctic freezer 3 using the individual control cables. The nexus fan hub wants the main fan first and then others to its left. However for this one what is considered the main fan? The Pump is the only full pwm cable with the others I believe not requiring 2/4 pins as the pump cable is daisy chaining power to the others or something like that.

IMG_3356.thumb.jpeg.cae7ea7b4269ca1048af6c545a9691b8.jpeg

IMG_3358.thumb.png.8110895cbbbe2c35248a503a1a52fde0.png

The Arctic documentation doesn’t seem to really specify here. I’m sure I’d be fine either way but I just want to ask in case. 

The main fan is often considered the CPU fan. Your documentation shows that.

The pump cable is for the aio pump connector that is on most current motherboards. I don't know if you can plug that into the hub.