White 1000W PSU Search

Exentrick

Good morning! I need to upgrade my power supply, and because I'm vain, it needs to be white. I've only ever bought Seasonic power supplies and would strongly prefer to buy one from them. The Vertex GX-1000 seems perfect, but I simply cannot find it anywhere for sale in the US.

So, two questions:

A) If someone could find an online store where its available in the US, that would be amazing - I've searched on Newegg, Amazon, B&H, Microcenter, and one or two others. 

B) If this is just vaporware, what other fully modular, white PSU would you recommend in the 1000 - 1200 watt range?

Thank you,

X

2 minutes ago, Exentrick said:

If this is just vaporware, what other fully modular, white PSU would you recommend in the 1000 - 1200 watt range?

I went on PCPartPicker's price history and saw no records for the Vertex GX 1000 or 1200, so this may just not be an item that was ever sold in the US.

Consider these

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/PJvqqs/seasonic-1000fx-white-1000-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-1000fx-white

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kDvD4D/corsair-rm1000x-shift-1000-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-side-interface-atx-power-supply-cp-9020275-na

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It’s from 3 years ago, the white version probably just didn’t sell well and usually those secondary product variants get cut pretty quick. Most people were probably buying the normal black variant. It’s not uncommon for that to happen to any pc product with different color variants these days.

I would recommend basically anything superflower offers in the same spec, they’ve got a bunch of 80+ gold, 1000w+ white psus. 
I would get a leadex 7 XG https://www.newegg.com/super-flower-leadex-vii-xg-1000w-1000-w/p/1HU-024C-00059?

Thanks for the quick respones!

13 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

My case won't allow for the connectors on the side, unfortunately. I had forgotten that was even a possibility. Regarding the Seasonic you linked - I don't think that one is ATX 3.0. I feel like if I'm buying a power supply with a 10 - 12 year warranty period, I should probably future proof with the newest standard, but I don't know what I don't know about ATX 3.0. Is it worth it to go ATX 3.0?

12 minutes ago, 8tg said:

It’s from 3 years ago, the white version probably just didn’t sell well and usually those secondary product variants get cut pretty quick. Most people were probably buying the normal black variant. It’s not uncommon for that to happen to any pc product with different color variants these days.

I would recommend basically anything superflower offers in the same spec, they’ve got a bunch of 80+ gold, 1000w+ white psus. 
I would get a leadex 7 XG https://www.newegg.com/super-flower-leadex-vii-xg-1000w-1000-w/p/1HU-024C-00059?

I didn't realize it was that old of a design! I know Super Flower has been around for a long time and they do OEM work in addition to their own products, but I've never read enough reviews of their products to really trust them. I guess I'll have to do a little reading.