Can I stream video to my subnautica sub zero base?

IR76

So I've got the jukebox In my base to play any song I want and anything with lots of talking but what I want to see is.

Is there a way to play videos of any choice In game like I do for audio with the jukebox?

Technically? Yes. Practically? No, unless the developer of the game implements such a feature or you find a mod that adds it.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

2 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Technically? Yes. Practically? No, unless the developer of the game implements such a feature or you find a mod that adds it.

Alright if you know where to get sub zero mods that would be great please. I'll leave the post up for a few days to if anyone knows of one with that capability 

1 minute ago, IR76 said:

Alright if you know where to get sub zero mods that would be great please. I'll leave the post up for a few days to if anyone knows of one with that capability 

Best bet would be https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/search/ — A quick search didn't find anything like that.

To be more clear: a mod can only add that capability if the general architecture of the game engine already supports a feature that allows to render to a texture. Even then it would likely be difficult to implement and not perform too well.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply