Laptop

Where do I sell my Asus f17 laptop. Im currently building my pc and the last piece is to sell my laptop to get the rest of my peripherals. I need to sell it for $360. Its a i5 11th gen, 3050, 32gb ram, and 1tb nvme ssd. Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Idkanythingaboutpcs said:

Where do I sell my Asus f17 laptop. Im currently building my pc and the last piece is to sell my laptop to get the rest of my peripherals. I need to sell it for $360. Its a i5 11th gen, 3050, 32gb ram, and 1tb nvme ssd. Any ideas?

ebay? facebook market?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

42 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

ebay? facebook market?

Ya i know those but I searched for my exact laptop and many have been posted for more than a year and arent getting any traction.

17 minutes ago, Idkanythingaboutpcs said:

Ya i know those but I searched for my exact laptop and many have been posted for more than a year and arent getting any traction.

Pretty sure it depends on the spec, condition, price and some luck..

That may sound cold or whatever, but yeah... welcome to selling stuffs.

image.png.c0f387f97da7912fda89d83fbca23e0b.png

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Anywhere used stuff is sold at. The reason listing isn't moving can be anything. Like I've contacted 6mo old listings and not got response. So unless site deletes old listings automatically, you will see stuff that's not actually available. Then come other things like price, specs, overall condition, location etc. With expensive and big items like laptop, I personally would prefer f2f sales. If you want to move it quicker, you post price just under the range of equal items. For example, prices for 5g modems in my region was €120-170. My asking price was €120 with €100 as low limit. It was listed for 3 weeks before got sold.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv