Switching browsers from MS Edge - need a functionality suggestion

Hello,

If this does not belong in this category, please forgive my error and please move this to the appropriate category.

With the information coming out now about Google moving there, browser extension technology to a new version so that they can thwart and destroy and prevent the use of every single type of Ad Blocker extension.  I am seriously considering switching to a different browser and in doing so I am seeking to find out if there is a particular type of a feature/functionality or extension that does the same thing as MS Edge Collections available that will help make the switch to my chosen browser bearable and prevent me from losing certain information that I built up overtime.  Please do not suggest Pocket from Mozilla because it is totally not the same thing.  Pocket targets users with their own "curated" suggestions based on the user's own data...YUCK!  We get enough of targeted everything these days.  Edge Collections are ONLY lists created by the user and then only the user can add websites/pages to each individual collection, there are no targeted suggestions.

I have come to enjoy using that MS Edge collections feature. That being said, I have an extensive amount of individual collections that I am considering these three browsers, FireFox, Tor (preferred) or Brave. I know as a last resort I could simply do up a word document and organize it in sections with all of the links within each individual collection. That’s a lot of work. Does anybody know of either an app that can dig all of the collections out at once and then be able to transfer it into Firefox? Additionally, once a switch is made what ever browser I wind up picking and if I’m able to get that information either exported or saved somehow is there any extension that will give me the functionality of the collections feature from the Edge browser?

Thank you.