3070ti MSI x-trio
Noctua cooler
HX 850 PSU
980 Pro 1TB m.2

Games that crash:
The Finals
Lethal Company
Helldivers 2

I have a problem with some of my games crashing after about an hour of gameplay. Sometimes they don't crash if i close literally all other programs that are open on my PC but it's not guaranteed.

I asked some moderators and help desks on the official discords of these games and i ran memory diagnostic tests, turned XMP on and off, uninstalled, reinstalled, verified integrity of game files about 8 times but that didn't fix it. I changed my display port cable, switched slots and still no fix. Here is the exact problem:

I'm playing the game normally with nothing wrong and out of the blue, my screen goes black for half a second and comes back frozen, only to go black again with game sounds stuttering. I've read that this is an Nvidia driver crash, caused by not having enough VRAM but i have 8GB of Vram and it should be more than enough to run all of those games. Also, i used to be able to play all of those games without any problems and i have been experiencing this issue for about a month now. So, my screen goes black, sound stuttering and after a few seconds, the game tab closes by itself, sometimes my whole graphic settings are reset and i can clearly see that my PC is a lot slower than normal. I check task manager and can't see my GPU. I go to check Nvidia Geforce and nope, suddenly they don't recognise my GPU. A restart fixes this but it keeps happening and just annoys me so much.

I attached some of the errors that i got from various different programs.

IMG-20240420-WA0007.thumb.jpg.e7b6f0b3b84f84cfef09d5adfd01f891.jpgIMG-20240420-WA0008.thumb.jpg.a659ed3435680e0dc309c7b805628ad1.jpg

IMG-20240420-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20240420-WA0010.jpg