Solution for dual system, quad monitor setup

Hello there,

I am looking for a solution for my current setup “problem”. I have a tower pc for gaming and a laptop for work. I have a setup with 4 monitors and I am looking for a way to hook up my gaming system and my laptop to a docking station at the same time. To be more precise, my ideal solution would be a docking station with quad monitor outputs, a kvm switch with two usb-c inputs and power delivery up to 100w over usb-c but it seems that this does not exist. Maybe you can help to find a solution.

Dock station for laptop that connects display outputs to kvm and pc is connected to same kvm,  4 ports for each seem a lot, maybe 2 port kvm and connect mst hub to kvm ( 2 or more DP monitors connected to single port).

I know that there are docking stations with two inputs (laptop an pc) and dual monitor outputs. I’m „only“ looking for a solution to double the monitor output 😜  would you have a hardware combination in mind?

1 hour ago, TheArchtect713 said:

I know that there are docking stations with two inputs (laptop an pc) and dual monitor outputs. I’m „only“ looking for a solution to double the monitor output 😜  would you have a hardware combination in mind?

Do you require DP or HDMI and what kind or resolutions and Hz are you running?

On 4/21/2024 at 6:26 PM, Likwid said:

Do you require DP or HDMI and what kind or resolutions and Hz are you running?

All of my displays have DisplayPort and HDMI, I am running at least 1440p - one being an 21:9 ultra wide. As for Hz I would love to get 144Hz on the main display but I would be willing to sacrifice it for 60Hz on all displays if necessary. 

15 hours ago, TheArchtect713 said:

All of my displays have DisplayPort and HDMI, I am running at least 1440p - one being an 21:9 ultra wide. As for Hz I would love to get 144Hz on the main display but I would be willing to sacrifice it for 60Hz on all displays if necessary. 

I think this is the think you are looking for -> https://www.avaccess.com/eu/products/idock-d23-dp-kvm-switch-docking-station/
and a single https://www.club-3d.com/en/detail/2540/multistream_transport_(mst)_hub_displayportt_1.4_to_displayportt_dual_monitor_4k60hz_m-f/
adapter for last two monitors