Build using parts on hand and Ebay

Budget (including currency): $1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft(RLCraft Modpack), Valorant, Overwatch, 7 Days to Die, Elden Ring, Baldurs Gate 3 

Other details i have a InWin A1 Plus with the built in power supply of i believe 650W, I have a stock cooler for a 3900x, i have a athlon 3000G and an Asus rog mini itx motherboard i would like to upgrade to a 5700g for the time being and play less intensive games until i get a dedicated gpu, i have extra corsair fans a friend gave me and i have an nvme ssd (1tb) with windows on it already so i have almost everything just wanted to see if my plan to go with a used 5700g and buying a dedicated gpu a month or two from now whether used or new is a good plan? I would also like to know if i need to buy a different cpu cooler or if my old stock cooler from a 3900x would work with a 5700g

it would work, but i see no point in buying that, if you only using it for a few months at most, you might as well go on facebook marketplace, and find a old amd card, rx 460 can go for $20 if your lucky, and then go back, sell it for 40 and then buy a gpu, a 5700g is litterally the same price new as just buying a rx6600 on sale.....