Bior image corruption, but fine on windows

So, windows works just fine but when i enter bios, its all messed up.

You may notice in the image that something is missing, it is, and if flickers when i move the mouse

Rx5950x

aorus x570s

32gb team force nighthawk 3600mhz

Rx 6700xt

VID_20240419_100442_exported_10389.jpg

I've had this happen to me with my Asus board, flashing the bios can help, mine had to be flashed twice to really get it working right, also do not try to use old bios profiles with the new BIOS, screenshot any settings and copy to a new profile, using the old profile seems to be how I broke mine...

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2024 at 8:52 AM, Renegade042 said:

Can you try flashing a different BIOS version?

sorry for replying after soo long time ago. it happened before and I did flash a new bios and it got fixed. but after a few months it happened again. 

I will try to install a new bios but its dicy given the choppines of the menu already