Google play games beta PC emulation software

kasdashd

I've tested the google play games beta software and games, and they work much worse than bluestacks and the windows store mobile games.

What are ya'll experience with this software in it's current beta form?

https://play.google.com/googleplaygames

Functionally, it seems to work well enough for me. But I personally find the library extremely limited. I couldn't find any of the phone games I play on there. For example, there are sudoku apps on there, but not the ones I play, so I'm unable to carry my progress across devices. Happened to the first 4 or 5 apps I checked, then I mostly gave up.

26 minutes ago, Holmes108 said:

Functionally, it seems to work well enough for me. But I personally find the library extremely limited. I couldn't find any of the phone games I play on there. For example, there are sudoku apps on there, but not the ones I play, so I'm unable to carry my progress across devices. Happened to the first 4 or 5 apps I checked, then I mostly gave up.

Ok. I've just measured the performance on a pretty powerful PC to be awful. the frametimes are very unstable, the games can't even reach 60fps, and won't go beyond, and the lag and loading times are just awful, compared to how these games would run natively on Windows. I know it's emulation, but it's so embarassing that they're so behind bluestacks, and even made this emulation software, when bluestacks exists.

13 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

Ok. I've just measured the performance on a pretty powerful PC to be awful. the frametimes are very unstable, the games can't even reach 60fps, and won't go beyond, and the lag and loading times are just awful, compared to how these games would run natively on Windows. I know it's emulation, but it's so embarassing that they're so behind bluestacks, and even made this emulation software, when bluestacks exists.

Yeah, I don't doubt that, I only tested for a few minutes, and most of my games are super light puzzle type games, like the aforementioned sudoku. Haven't tested anything with motion, for example.

I've tested all the toughest games, and regardless of the emulated performance, the games don't even remotely utilize my CPU and/or GPU, that's the problem.

Performance was actually better for me compare to Bluestack/Nox but it was missing custom keybind. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |