Error 10016 every time I open discord.

I have been having some trouble figuring this issue out. Whenever I open discord, the loading screen pops up, and it freezes and automatically closes. Using event viewer, I have narrowed the issue to runtime broker, except every fix that I have found recommended online did not fix the issue. Other recommendations include things to be done inside discord itself, except I cannot do them because discord won't open. I followed a guide to change the activation permissions for runtime broker, except I cannot change those settings, because they are greyed out. In addition to what I have mentioned above, I have also done all general troubleshooting steps, both for the program and windows a whole. This is the only app that I have any trouble with. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate the advice.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 221752.png

14 minutes ago, AAVVIronAlex said:

I have corsair dominator ram, a corsair AIO cooling loop and a corsair power supply. Everything else is not corsair. I will check out that video and see what it can tell me.

Thank you.

18 hours ago, AAVVIronAlex said:

I tried the things listed on the video that is in that link. That got me to a log in screen on discord, and when I logged in it crashed and continued the same behavior it was previously exhibiting. It's interesting that it is using the same error message even thought DCOM was completely disabled following one of the things to try from the video. If you can think of anything else to try I would greatly appreciate it.