Looking to purchase pc/gaming desk.

FahQx

Looking to purchase a "gaming" desk for my pc. Something with good cable management and that will hold a mount for my screens.

It doesn't need to be top of the line with all the bells and whistles. Just something affordable of good quality. I took a look online and I'm not sure what is a good quality brand vs something that looks good but is actually really cheaply made. 

Thanks in Advanced for all the suggestions.

12 minutes ago, FahQx said:

Looking to purchase a "gaming" desk for my pc. Something with good cable management and that will hold a mount for my screens.

It doesn't need to be top of the line with all the bells and whistles. Just something affordable of good quality. I took a look online and I'm not sure what is a good quality brand vs something that looks good but is actually really cheaply made. 

Thanks in Advanced for all the suggestions.

TBH Amazon can have some nice deals on sturdy desks. That's where my GF got hers, just search a bit and see what suits your needs. Once you think you found a winner, poke through those reviews and see what others think! 

You're going to need to state a budget.

I have a 60x30 Varidesk and I love it, but it cost $850 lol.

IKEA has a motorized sit-stand desk for $670 which is shockingly expensive since they should be the budget brand.

IMO, you should buy a $200-$300 frame (motorized legs) from Flexispot, and then look up what's available around you for wooden tabletops. Then it's as easy as drilling several holes to fasten them together.

edit: didn't realize Amazon had so many options. I'm hesitant to call them good quality. You can get a table top anywhere. The important thing is getting a good frame.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |