USB going on MB??

So on anther system in the house a usb stick with a OS live install booted up fine, this one front & back USB The OS didn't boot. Hoe do I check my ports. My USB Keyboard is fine though. The USB flash drive is good, we checked it a few before, so it is not the stick. Windows never spits out and USB error though.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

11 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

So on anther system in the house a usb stick with a OS live install booted up fine, this one front & back USB The OS didn't boot. Hoe do I check my ports. My USB Keyboard is fine though. The USB flash drive is good, we checked it a few before, so it is not the stick. Windows never spits out and USB error though.

Maybe because secure boot is on ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

26 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Maybe because secure boot is on ?

Nope, the Blue ray is the same. I can boot into linux just fine. It is Manjaro roo, so that won't boot with sec. boot on. It seems something is up with my MB, but I have no idea what to search on google. MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I GAMING Plus AC) I don't think that even has Sec. boot.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

do a clean install on a another computer that works and when it says to restart to finish install shut it off and put that drive in the computer you want to work and finish the install !!! when doing usb installs I use a usb with a light on it to know if the computer is reading it !!!

13 hours ago, scruffballz_86 said:

or just burn yourself a boot disc !!!!

Sec. boot disabled, the Manjaro site said you have to pick some option before burn. Hopefully that is it. Odd though the pld sys boots iy up fine, I am about ready to give up for now atleast. Somethibg seems up 3ith my board. Oddly my USB KB seems fine. ysb On USB & Opt they both stop before KDE comes up,the screen is a blank blue screen then it goes no farther.