Two Windows Two Disk Dual boot without losing any data.

cekcons

I have an old computer with hdd on it. It has very old janky software that i can not even find a image let alone setup / website for it. I can not move or copy the software to new ssd because of some security and anti crack features of software. Even clone doesn't work. But hdd is slow so the windows. Since I can't reinstall the software I wanna make a new windows with a boot menu. So if am gonna use the software I will boot to hdd. If I wont use software i will boot fast ssd.

Problem is I can not find a proper way to this without losing data.

I hope you can help me - thanks.

Depends what OS the hard drive has on it. If it's Windows XP or newer, you can literally just create a new partition on the SSD in the Windows installer that takes up MOST of the disk - leave 20MB free! - and a boot menu will automatically created to select what OS to boot into.

I have windows 7 with software.  Ssd has windows 10. So you telling me that I should clean the ssd. Create partition in win 7. Leave 20mb space. Then boot to windows 10 usb. Run setup and choose my new ssd partition. And it should give me a boot menu with win7 + win 10... Correct ?

Do i have any other alternative than cleaning ssd. ?