Graphics card about to go RIP, complete rebuild, or upgrade current 4 year old build?

Budget (including currency): 1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1440P gaming on High-Ultra (Helldivers), VR gaming, Gaming while watching streams or Movies

Other details Already have Monitors, NVME SSDs, Plenty of Noctua Fans if I wanted a new case. Only part I cant move foward with  is my GPU. 

Currently have  a build I put together in March of 2020! My GPU is on its last leg, its served me well and will need to  be  replaced. With everything being about 4 years old, I was assuming other things  would be needing to be upgraded within the next 1-3 years.

My thoughts are:

1- Need  a new GPU absolutely. Was planning on selling my PC,but  with the  GPU  issues, no chance I'd be comfortable putting them onto someone else. 

2- Not enjoying the RGB much anymore, looking to move into a sleek toned down look (Fractal North Wooden case)

3- NVME SSDs and Motherboard are within the last year, so they are practically brand  new.

4- I have  access to Microcenter and their great bundle deals to help with the chunk of CPU, MB, RAM combos. 

Question:

Is there anything on my parts list that seems like they dont need to be upgraded and can be put into my next build without worry of 4 years of wear and tear interfering with smooth PC use? I can sort of go either way with my PC in terms of just moving  on with my old one and trying to upgrade to something to last me another 4-5 years and change the aesthetics from RGB to a lightless beast, or just upgrading my GPU and RAM  and  call it  a day. 

I'd be looking to go with a 4070 GPU, and want to make sure my current CPU wouldnt be bottlenecking me in any way. Had thoughts  to switch to Intel CPU or higher  core AMD. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! My last time I fully rebuilt my PC, so its just what  I'm accustomed to, and I know I can save a lot of money by keeping some  things from my first build. 

Below is my build list of my current PC!

PC list.png

https://www.techpowerup.com/320715/amd-24-3-1-drivers-unlock-rx-7900-gre-memory-oc-limits-additional-performance-boost-tested

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($169.28 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: *Gigabyte GAMING OC Radeon RX 7900 GRE 16 GB Video Card  ($549.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: *MSI MAG A850GL PCIE5 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($89.00 @ MSI) 
Total: $808.27
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-14 22:06 EDT-0400

or ...

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D 3 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($244.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: *Deepcool AG500 BK ARGB 67.88 CFM CPU Cooler  ($44.76 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: *Gigabyte GAMING OC Radeon RX 7900 GRE 16 GB Video Card  ($549.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: *MSI MAG A850GL PCIE5 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($89.00 @ MSI) 
Total: $927.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-14 22:10 EDT-0400

Microcenter 7700x bundle for 400$ to overhaul the cpu mobo and rams cause its just straight up better value than buying a 5700x3d or used 5800x3d and sticking to a dead platform, theres also a 7800x3d version for 500$

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Bjj3QP

The rest of the upgrades here and im also putting the case into the budget so about 23$ overbudget but you are overhauling your entire system aside from the ssds

Cooler has been upgraded and un rgb ifyed

Used 3080 as you really arent gonna see that much of a performance bump going to a 4070s whilst sacrificing the cpu for a 5700x3d and getting less ram in the process not to mention youll be stuck with rainbow rams and a white board in a black case

Psu upgraded to an 850w gf1 with a 10 year warranty

If you wanna cheap out on the case then the focus 2 looks like a pretty good option whilst retaining a more minimalist aesthetic

As for your current hardware resale price if you wish to resell, cpu mobo rams and cooler in a combo will probs fetch anywhere from 150$ to 200$ (cpu is 50$ board around 70-80$ rams ~20$ cooler is worthless on its own or 10$ but will take forever to sell)

Gpu can be resold for ~150$

Psu probs around 20-30$

Case probs ~20$

If you can stretch your budget abit and add the resale price of your hardware you can probs buy a 4070ti super (800$) instead of a used 3080 (~350$), and you can keep your cx650m if you do abit of undervolting cause afaik 4000 doesnt have the same power spikes as the 3000 cards

so 70$ saved on a psu upgrade