First build- need fan advice

Budget (including currency): $60-90 (fans only)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Audio Production/Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YkKy28

Hello-

I completed my first build about a month ago and the CPU cooler came with three fans, one of which is making a nasty clicking/buzzing noise. After trying to self-diagnose the problem (unplugged each fan and ran each one isolated until I heard it), I brought the computer to Micro Center to see what could be done about it. They told me that the fan was fine but the bearing was dry, and because these fans are sealed I'd have to RMA the entire cooler. This is what I have:

https://www.newegg.com/teamgroup-liquid-cooling-system/p/N82E16835999065?Item=N82E16835999065&nm_mc=AFC-RAN-COM&cm_mmc=afc-ran-com-_-PCPartPicker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=afc-ran-com-_-PCPartPicker&utm_source=afc-PCPartPicker&AFFID=2558510&AFFNAME=PCPartPicker&ACRID=1&ASID=https%3a%2f%2fpcpartpicker.com%2fproduct%2fB3tLrH%2fteamgroup-siren-gd360e-9397-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-tb130602&ranMID=44583&ranEAID=2558510&ranSiteID=8BacdVP0GFs-vd59_g2I8WEkPqcYC2o2qQ

Here is my issue- I contacted Teamgroup and they told me that not only would I have to send back the cooler and all the fans, but since I bought this as a bundle with their RAM that I'd also have to send back their RAM if I RMA this. So getting a replacement fan is going to result in remvoing the cooler, three fans, and two of the RAM sticks and then waiting for them to send all of that back to me and hoping that something else they send isn't broken/damaged on arrival. My question is- what is a good set of three fans in the $60-90 range to replace the three fans on my radiator with? My case is a Montech King 95 and I saw the same fans that came with the case for like $12/fan, but are they good enough to be used as the fans that go with the CPU cooler/radiator or do I need to step up into something better to replace the Teamgroup ones? I'm a little new to this kind of cooling so I'm a little in the dark. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

If you don't care about RGB, Arctic P12 (Max if you really need the RPM), or bequiet! Silent Wings 4.

Noctua F12 if you're willing to go a bit higher budget-wise.

If you do, I'll let other give options.

22 minutes ago, cdituri0312 said:

Budget (including currency): $60-90 (fans only)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Audio Production/Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YkKy28

Hello-

I completed my first build about a month ago and the CPU cooler came with three fans, one of which is making a nasty clicking/buzzing noise. After trying to self-diagnose the problem (unplugged each fan and ran each one isolated until I heard it), I brought the computer to Micro Center to see what could be done about it. They told me that the fan was fine but the bearing was dry, and because these fans are sealed I'd have to RMA the entire cooler. This is what I have:

https://www.newegg.com/teamgroup-liquid-cooling-system/p/N82E16835999065?Item=N82E16835999065&nm_mc=AFC-RAN-COM&cm_mmc=afc-ran-com-_-PCPartPicker&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=afc-ran-com-_-PCPartPicker&utm_source=afc-PCPartPicker&AFFID=2558510&AFFNAME=PCPartPicker&ACRID=1&ASID=https%3a%2f%2fpcpartpicker.com%2fproduct%2fB3tLrH%2fteamgroup-siren-gd360e-9397-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-tb130602&ranMID=44583&ranEAID=2558510&ranSiteID=8BacdVP0GFs-vd59_g2I8WEkPqcYC2o2qQ

Here is my issue- I contacted Teamgroup and they told me that not only would I have to send back the cooler and all the fans, but since I bought this as a bundle with their RAM that I'd also have to send back their RAM if I RMA this. So getting a replacement fan is going to result in remvoing the cooler, three fans, and two of the RAM sticks and then waiting for them to send all of that back to me and hoping that something else they send isn't broken/damaged on arrival. My question is- what is a good set of three fans in the $60-80 range to replace the three fans on my radiator with? My case is a Montech King 95 and I saw the same fans that came with the case for like $12/fan, but are they good enough to be used as the fans that go with the CPU cooler/radiator or do I need to step up into something better to replace the Teamgroup ones? I'm a little new to this kind of cooling so I'm a little in the dark. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

For 80$ you can’t really go wrong as fans in those price ranges will almost always be good. Personally, I like the Lian li uni fans, but I am not up to date with the usd price, in Canada it is 20$ a pop, so they should fit in your budget

9 minutes ago, Aleph256 said:

If you don't care about RGB, Arctic P12 (Max if you really need the RPM), or bequiet! Silent Wings 4.

Noctua F12 if you're willing to go a bit higher budget-wise.

If you do, I'll let other give options.

I should've specified- I don't care about the RGB. I would like them to be white though because I did an all-white build and it may look weird to have three random black fans at the top lol. 

3 hours ago, cdituri0312 said:

I should've specified- I don't care about the RGB. I would like them to be white though because I did an all-white build and it may look weird to have three random black fans at the top lol. 

P12 (Max) comes in a white variant.

I've seen rumors of upcoming white SW4 but no sugar yet.