Pink XOs leading to Graphics card on it's last leg, or other issue?

I have been experiencing these pink XOs in games and videos recently. Sometimes it can  be fixed by swapping out settings, but mind you I'm having trouble with SUPERMARKET SIMULATOR. Then they  transfer over to a chrome tab thats also running if it has a stream open.  I  run Helldivers on high and have seen the XOs pop up there, but now theyre popping up more and more frequently.

Currently I  have a GTX 2070 Super from March of 2020. Wondering if its reaching an early passing  and needs an upgrade or if theres  another  random issue I don't know of? 

Appreciate any input! First time posting here, and I'm trying to figure if I should be replacing parts or be on my way  to a full PC rebuild. (Also included PC build list if it helps)

Screen issues.png

PC list.png

1 minute ago, da na said:

Ooh, artifacts of that specific shape were a problem with RTX 2000 series cards. Unfortunately the issue is caused by failing VRAM chips so there is not much you can do other than getting the card repaired.

Appreciate the update! Sad to hear, but its given me a great 4 years. Onto the step of "Upgrading" vs "Build from scratch"! Thank you for helping!

1 minute ago, BrandBoozle said:

Appreciate the update! Sad to hear, but its given me a great 4 years. Onto the step of "Upgrading" vs "Build from scratch"! Thank you for helping!

In the meantime, running fans higher and/or underclocking the memory might make the artifacts appear less frequently.

RIP to your brave soldier. I pray that I never see the iconic space invaders on my RTX 2080. Unfortunately though it's increasing in likelyhood, they 2000 series is getting up there in age and my current OC is pretty aggressive (and who knows what the previous owner did to it).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)