Intel Presentmon v2.0, doesn't work

Go to solution Solved by Blazepoint5,
52 minutes ago, GozenUnknown said:

V0.6 works -> V2.0 doesn't work, and how they jump from Beta v0.6 to V2 is strange. 

Usually it goes to v1 first but anyway, for some reason v2 doesn't work on my system/os

The App opens and says error presentmon is not running and i tried to reinstall it and same.

system:

AMD FX-8350

Sapphire RX590 GME(580)(Adrenalin 24.3.1)

16GB DDR3

This actually happened to me when i installed it.

V0.6 works -> V2.0 doesn't work, and how they jump from Beta v0.6 to V2 is strange. 

Usually it goes to v1 first but anyway, for some reason v2 doesn't work on my system/os

The App opens and says error presentmon is not running and i tried to reinstall it and same.

system:

AMD FX-8350

16GB DDR3

52 minutes ago, GozenUnknown said:

system:

AMD FX-8350

16GB DDR3

This actually happened to me when i installed it.

54 minutes ago, GozenUnknown said:

system:

AMD FX-8350

16GB DDR3

Just gonna save you time. Dont even bother on that type of system. Not worth running it lol

With a 12 year old Cpu, its not unexpected for it to be broken on software like that. Even if previous  versions worked. Also its still basically a beta software so probably that as well.

4 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Just gonna save you time. Dont even bother on that type of system. Not worth running it lol

With a 12 year old Cpu, its not unexpected for it to be broken on software like that. Even if previous  versions worked. Also its still basically a beta software so probably that as well.

its kinda interesting to see when im not gpu limited(gpu busy)

for example on tekken 8 im 100% gpu limited, NFS Heat im cpu limited, Sifu gpu limited but on places where it loads stuff and there is fps spike cpu limited i guess

doesn't matter the age of the hardware, on Tekken 8 i wasn't 100% sure if i was gpu limited or cpu limited. but with this programs it seems like im gpu limited

for some reason RX 580 can't run TK8 1080p 60fps stable without upscale