Cooler master case from the 2000s Era need help identify

comsonic
Go to solution Solved by aisle9,

Centurion. I don't remember the exact model number and I know they made a ton, but that's definitely a Centurion.

What parts are you looking to buy for it? I ask because on a case that age, it might actually be cheaper to buy an entire system in a Centurion case off of Facebook or Craigslist or whatever, salvage what you need from the case, then resell it. Buying individual parts for cases that old off of eBay gets absurdly expensive really quick.

*Edit: or buy generic parts, if it's 5.25" bay covers or something that you're looking for.

Hi there I need some help identify a old cooler master case from the 2000s era because I want to buy part for it but the only problem I have no idea what it is these photos should help identifying it

any help would be helpful 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Centurion. I don't remember the exact model number and I know they made a ton, but that's definitely a Centurion.

What parts are you looking to buy for it? I ask because on a case that age, it might actually be cheaper to buy an entire system in a Centurion case off of Facebook or Craigslist or whatever, salvage what you need from the case, then resell it. Buying individual parts for cases that old off of eBay gets absurdly expensive really quick.

*Edit: or buy generic parts, if it's 5.25" bay covers or something that you're looking for.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

2 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Am looking for the hdd bracket that went with that case or a other one that do similar job

32 minutes ago, comsonic said:

Am looking for the hdd bracket that went with that case or a other one that do similar job

Just a bracket to mount an HDD to? There are lots of 5.25" to 3.5" adapters out there that either fit behind the 5.25" bay cover already or can easily be modified to do so. It'll cost you $10-15, probably a lot less than sourcing the original part off of eBay, if you can even find it, would.

Might not hurt to email Cooler Master, too. They may be able to help.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.