What are some good brands for keyboards and mice on a budget ( max for mouse 60 euro/65 dollars, max for keyboard 100 euro\110 dollars)

Im looking to get a new keyboard and mouse and i wanna know what are some good brands other than the classics like razer or logitech.

51 minutes ago, Millios said:

Im looking to get a new keyboard and mouse and i wanna know what are some good brands other than the classics like razer or logitech.

well the Logitech G502 Hero is a great mouse... I have a G502 Hero and a Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, any Royal Kludge or Yunzii mechanical keyboard is good - they're cheap and well-made. 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

42 minutes ago, PowerPCFan said:

well the Logitech G502 Hero is a great mouse... I have a G502 Hero and a Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, any Royal Kludge or Yunzii mechanical keyboard is good - they're cheap and well-made. 

The g502 hero is a mouse I've been considering however I can't get the keyboard in my country unless I get it through Ali express (unreliable from personal experiences) or pay a lot on fees to get it in. Is there any other model/brand of keyboard you can recommend?

1 hour ago, Millios said:

I can't get the keyboard in my country unless I get it through Ali express (unreliable from personal experiences) or pay a lot on fees to get it in. Is there any other model/brand of keyboard you can recommend?

Can you narrow it down a bit for us? Like, what are your requirements and nice-to-haves?

• ANSI (US) layout ok, or do you need ISO?
  • Size, full-size, TKL, 60%?
  • regular or low-profile
  • wired/wireless
  • region and what vendors are available to you

The usual suspects here are Keychron, Nuphy, Monsgeek/Akko, Royal Kludge. There are however a lot of cheap but good options in the 75% range, like Yunzii or Womier, XVX, Rainy, etc.

Regardless of the keyboard you finally chose, one of the features to look out for is "hotswap switches", meaning the switches are soldered in but socketed. Makes replacing them down the line much easier and cheaper. Also means that if you are not happy with the stock choice, you can just invest $25-$35 for new switches instead of buying a completely new keyboard.

33 minutes ago, GarlicDeliverySystem said:

Can you narrow it down a bit for us? Like, what are your requirements and nice-to-haves?

• ANSI (US) layout ok, or do you need ISO?
  • Size, full-size, TKL, 60%?
  • regular or low-profile
  • wired/wireless
  • region and what vendors are available to you

The usual suspects here are Keychron, Nuphy, Monsgeek/Akko, Royal Kludge. There are however a lot of cheap but good options in the 75% range, like Yunzii or Womier, XVX, Rainy, etc.

Regardless of the keyboard you finally chose, one of the features to look out for is "hotswap switches", meaning the switches are soldered in but socketed. Makes replacing them down the line much easier and cheaper. Also means that if you are not happy with the stock choice, you can just invest $25-$35 for new switches instead of buying a completely new keyboard.

To narrow it down as much as possible.
Has to have AT LEAST english letters and be at least 75% keyboard as 60% are not comfortable to me
Stuff like wires or profile dont bother me But stuff like media keys or arm/wrist rest would be a benefit 
Regions is greece and my amazon like vendor is skroutz.gr 
Here are all the available brands that are within my budget in alphabetical order:

A

A4Tech 

ABKONCORE 

AOC 

Acer 

Active Jet 

Adata 

Ajazz 

Alcatroz 

Andowl 

Approx 

Aqirys 

Aria Trade 

Armaggeddon 

Arrango 

Art 

Asus 

Aukey 

Aula 

Azio 

B

Baseus 

Blaupunkt 

BlitzWolf 

Blow 

C

Canyon 

Chicony 

Conceptum 

CoolBox 

CoolerMaster 

Corsair 

Cougar 

D

Dareu 

Dark Project 

Darkflash 

Darmoshark 

Das KeyBoard 

De Tech 

Deepcool 

Defender 

Deltaco 

Delux

Docooler 

Don One

Dragon War 

Ducky 

E

E-Blue 

EVGA 

Elbe 

Endorfy

Energy Sistem 

Esperanza 

F

FanTech 

Fnatic

Fury 

G

Gamdias 

Gamesir 

Geeklin 

Gembird 

Genesis 

Genius 

Gigabyte

Glorious PC Gaming Race 

H

HAMA 

HK Gaming 

HP 

Havit

Hiditec

Hoco 

Hori 

Huzaro 

HyperX 

I

Iggual 

Inphic 

Inter-Tech 

iBox 

iMice 

K

Kakusiga 

Keep Out 

Keychron 

Krom

Kruger & Matz 

Krux 

L

Lamtec

Lenovo 

Liocat 

LogiLink 

Logitech 

Lorgar 

M

MS-Tech 

MSI

Mad Catz 

Mars Gaming 

Marvo 

Media-Tech 

MediaRange 

Meetion 

Millenium 

Mobilis 

Modecom 

Montech 

Motospeed 

Muvit 

N

NGS 

NOD 

Nacon 

Natec 

Nedis 

Nemo 

Newtop 

Noozy 

Noxo 

O

Omega 

Onikuma 

Orzly 

P

Patriot

Platinet 

Powertech 

Preyon 

R

R-Horse 

Ravcore 

Razer 

Rebeltec

Red Fighter 

Redline 

Redragon 

Riitek 

Roar 

Roccat 

Royal Kludge 

S

SGL 

SPC Gear 

SPM 

Sades 

Sandberg 

Satechi 

Savio 

Serioux

Sharkoon 

Sound Friend 

SoundLogic 

Spacer 

Sparco 

Spartan Gear 

SpeedLink 

Spirit of Gamer 

SteelSeries 

Subsonic 

Sumvision 

Supercase 

SureFire 

Sven 

T

T-Dagger 

Tacens 

Tecknet 

Tecurs 

Thermaltake 

Thunderobot 

Tracer

Trust 

U

UNIQUEmouse 

URage 

Ugreen 

V

Vakoss 

W

Weibo 

Wesdar 

White Shark 

X

XO 

Xtrfy 

Xtrike Me 

Y

Yelandar 

Yenkee 

Z

Zeroground 

Zornwee

6 hours ago, Millios said:

Regions is greece and my amazon like vendor is skroutz.gr 

OK, so everything EU should be fine then.

Keychron, Nuphy, Akko all should deliver to greece.

Easy and relatively affordable is the Keychron V series, V MAX or K Pro, like these:

https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-v6-max-qmk-via-wireless-custom-mechanical-keyboard

https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-v6-qmk-custom-mechanical-keyboard

https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k10-pro-qmk-via-wireless-mechanical-keyboard

You can find them also at keygem: https://keygem.com/products/keychron-v6-barebone-ansi?variant=44373525430540

Would need to buy your own keycaps and switches though. Plus I don't know how expensive shipping will be, caseking.de apparently charges outrageous sums for shipping to greece.

I had a look at skroutz.gr, but from the looks of it the prices there are insane (could be that I am missing something here, never shopped in/for greece before).

On 4/13/2024 at 9:47 AM, Millios said:

i personally recommend the ROG Keris wireless, you can change the switches of the mouse and replace them if they break with undoing two screws (doesnt void warranty as far as i know), has good lighting, comes with interchangable side buttons, weighs in at around 79g, has 78h of battery life without rgb and 56h with rgb on. only meh thing is the software,which is armoury crate. otherwise i can only recommend this mouse and the finger gripping parts are double shot pbt