Need help with choosing an Ultrawide

I’ve been trying to choose an Ultrawide to buy. I’m looking at getting a 49” one, and the one that seems to have all the bells and whistles I want is the AOC Agon AG493UCX2

The bells and whistles being (these are non-negotiable):

• Similar display rate and pixel density as my current dual monitors (currently two Gigabyte M29Q)
  • Display port and HDMI. As well as USB C with power and data transfer so I can charge my work laptop with the same cable I’m using to display it when I WFH
  • PBP (PIP would be a plus) so I can have my PS5 on one side and be able to browse the internet on the other

I was looking at the Samsung G9 Odyssey as I can get it nearly half off at the moment, but I don’t think it has what I want

TBH the only super ultrawides (32:9) that I'd ever consider would be the Odyssey G9 Neo and G9 OLED. The standard Odyssey G9 is not Mini-LED and still too expensive to consider given that. That AOC doesn't have full array local dimming at all which at $800+ USD is a big miss. That's near 42" LG C3 OLED or 32" MSI 321URX territory and those are MILES better display panels. 

Its a decision, of course. That AOC is like the lowest end version of a high end form factor so you're getting the size and shape but a really sub-par image compared to other options in that price range, just not in 32:9.

Brings me back to if you want to do 32:9 right, its the G9 Neo or G9 OLED, IMO.