Most AI software to modify existing footage

Im looking for a software that will load a video file, and then morph it into an anime or whatever filter you select. What would be the best for this? I have only seen generative stuff, but I want to modify existing video from a movie, and make it into an anime. The ones i've seen only allow a tiny amount of footage, like for gifs. There has to be one that actually does this properly. Anyone knows?

21 hours ago, MS-DOS said:

The ones i've seen only allow a tiny amount of footage, like for gifs. There has to be one that actually does this properly. Anyone knows?

An RTX 4090 takes roughly a second to generate a single Stable Diffusion 512x512 image. (tad faster but doesn't matter)
So lets say your movie is 512x512 (which it isn't), and your movie is 24 fps... welp you'd need 24 seconds to generate 24 frames... single second of your movie.
A 2 hour 512x512 @ 24fps movie would take 2 days to generate. And I bet you'd need to re-generate or fix a considerable amount of frames, taking even more time.

And yes I understand you do not want "generative" stuff... just a style change.
Welp that is still generative stuff with specific instructions and starting parameters...
If you have the HW, electricity, and time to burn, knock yourself out:

And if you want it to look good:

Welp it takes even more work 😆

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet