Error message on shutdown

So when I shut my computer down, I get the error message

The instruction at 0x00007FFC6DE43ACA referenced memory at 0x0000000000000024. The memory could not be written.

this only happens when I shut the computer down. Occasionally, I will also have an issue when I boot the computer up and everything is very sluggish unresponsive and “laggy” until I restart it once or twice and then it goes away.

I have completely reinstalled windows. I am using all of the latest updates and drivers. I have also ran a memory checker with zero errors on my ram, and made sure there was no registry issues with windows.

windows 11, 7800x3d, asus tuf 4090, 4tb nvme, 32gb ddr5 corsair ram.

IMG_2314.jpeg

This can happen sometimes just due to a fast shutdown process when using an Nvme with Windows 11. It doesn't give a program/process running in the background enough time to shut down so you can get this message. Is it every single time you shutdown or occasionally?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

16 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

This can happen sometimes just due to a fast shutdown process when using an Nvme with Windows 11. It doesn't give a program/process running in the background enough time to shut down so you can get this message. Is it every single time you shutdown or occasionally?

It doesn’t happen every time, but it does happen most of the time.

Any thoughts on the slow laggy start ups where I have to do a restart?

9 minutes ago, Synthetic-Pulse said:

It doesn’t happen every time, but it does happen most of the time.

Any thoughts on the slow laggy start ups where I have to do a restart?

If your ram is good and it's not software because you did a complete fresh install, the only other cause for these issues would be a problem with your storage drive. What make and model 4TB nvme do you have, and is it your only drive?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

19 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

If your ram is good and it's not software because you did a complete fresh install, the only other cause for these issues would be a problem with your storage drive. What make and model 4TB nvme do you have, and is it your only drive?

It’s a WD - BLACK SN850X 4TB, and it is my only drive.

56 minutes ago, Synthetic-Pulse said:

It’s a WD - BLACK SN850X 4TB, and it is my only drive.

Those drives are usually pretty solid, when you tested your Ram what program did you use?

1 hour ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Those drives are usually pretty solid, when you tested your Ram what program did you use?

The one built into windows 11