Display for Conference Room Advice Needed

I am looking to replace a TV in my conference room at work due to poor response time and despite being 4 years old it does not like the PC connected to it. 

The PC used for 3d modeling showcasing, rendering showcasing and video conferencing for my engineering team. 

PC Specs

i9 10900kf 

64 gb ram

800 PSU

RTX 4000 using HDMI to DP from the TV to the graphics card 

Looking for a good budget TV about 800 USD for a 65", an OLED would be ideal but not what my boss wants to spend. 

What are peoples thoughts for a fast response time for a TV? Right now we have to disconnect the TV for 5 mn, then plug back in for the HDMI to recognize what it is connected to, vendors spend 10 mn trying to connect with regular HDMI and its just been a nightmare so I thought what would Linus do and wound up here. 

5 minutes ago, Hesienberg1127 said:

I am looking to replace a TV in my conference room at work due to poor response time and despite being 4 years old it does not like the PC connected to it. 

The PC used for 3d modeling showcasing, rendering showcasing and video conferencing for my engineering team. 

PC Specs

i9 10900kf 

64 gb ram

800 PSU

RTX 4000 using HDMI to DP from the TV to the graphics card 

Looking for a good budget TV about 800 USD for a 65", an OLED would be ideal but not what my boss wants to spend. 

What are peoples thoughts for a fast response time for a TV? Right now we have to disconnect the TV for 5 mn, then plug back in for the HDMI to recognize what it is connected to, vendors spend 10 mn trying to connect with regular HDMI and its just been a nightmare so I thought what would Linus do and wound up here. 

RTX 40??
Also that hdmi to dp might be making it complain just try using only dp or only hdmi

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

Its the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 with 3 DP and no HDMI out unfortunately. Should I look into a commercial display that has Display Port or am I just SOL on this whole endeavor?