N7 z790

I have a n7 z790 and vga and boot light always and won't boot I have tried everything I can literally take everything out and put in another computer and it works 

Specs

ddr5 6000mhz 

Nzxt c1200

I5 14600kf 

What are the symptoms of a motherboard that doesn't have the compatible boise update for a newer cpu

2 minutes ago, Joshuafied said:

What are the symptoms of a motherboard that doesn't have the compatible boise update for a newer cpu

The CPU light (sometimes in addition to the memory light) turns on and stays on indefinitely. The 14600KF works on the standard 13600K BIOS as they are the same CPU, so this isn't the issue no matter what BIOS it has.

What GPU are you trying to use for this system?

8 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

The CPU light (sometimes in addition to the memory light) turns on and stays on indefinitely. The 14600KF works on the standard 13600K BIOS as they are the same CPU, so this isn't the issue no matter what BIOS it has.

I tried 3080 and 3060 ti both working cards 

8 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

17 hours ago, Joshuafied said:

I do know that there does exist a few BIOS updates that have issues with 30 series cards, but they're unlikely to be the issue here. Maybe try a different slot on the board to see if the top x16 slot is dead?