Weekly Sponsor Concerns Update - April 5, 2024

Hey all. I’m back from my amazing birthday bash for another quick update on what we saw in the Sponsor Complaints thread this week. A lot of the things that popped up are things that we have addressed in the past couple of months as well as things that were sorted out by individuals or fellow forum posters. However, I do want to quickly jump in and touch on one post.

UGREEN
There was a post this week where a member of our community purchased a 25000 mAh power bank that never worked. OP took the proper steps and reached out to UGREEN and received a replacement. However, after just over a week of use, the power bank is now discharging. Again, OP reached out and requested a replacement and there were problems with the tracking number not working. OP reached out an additional time to see if there was an issue with the shipment. This time they were informed that UGREEN would not refund or replace the power bank an additional time, as they do not offer a warranty on replacements. This is not what we’d expect of UGREEN, and it doesn’t sound like it matches their warranty policy either. I’ve flagged the account lead that works with UGREEN so they can look into it. If we need additional information to help resolve the issue, we’ll reach out to OP directly and see if we can assist in getting a proper resolution here.

Thanks again, everyone, and have a wonderful weekend.