Blue Screens

Over the weekend I started to receive constant blue screen after blue screen, i ended up seeing different BSOD errors. I got to the point where i just did a re-image of windows 10, once I got into the desktop I instantly got a blue screen without anything being installed n also crashes in safe mode. Lucky had a friend with same AM4 chipset, First thing we did was test the RAM with memtest86 and no errors, Second test the GPU (rtx 4070ti) did some GPU benchmarks and stress test for an hour so far so good, Then we swapped cpu and the minute it got into windows login immediately blue screen. Did all this on a fresh install on a separate drive, also realized that l've uninstalled the gpu driver and hasn't been crashing but when attempting to install new driver it instantly crashes. Also tried different gpu and issue  and I ended using my friends cpu (r7 3800x) surprisingly no blue screeens. Pc is currently not BSOD at the moment because their isn't any gpu driver installed.Would anyone know what could be causing this issue? Much appreciated in advanced 

Specs:

Ryzen 7 3800x

Gigabyte rtx 4070 ti aero

G.SKILL 32 GB

MSI MPG X570 gaming edge wifi

Corsair rm1000x

IMG_9329.jpeg

IMG_9326.jpeg

IMG_9287.jpeg

IMG_9285.jpeg

1 hour ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

XMP off? 

Updated BIOS?

XMP is on, on latest BIOS

47 minutes ago, CaptainMcallister said:

XMP is on

Turn it off. 

4 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Turn it off. 

Turned off XMP and issue persists so then I turned off SVM so it’s looking good currently doing a cpu stress test