Ordered this motherboard online and it showed up like this.

There doesn't appear to be any physical damage, but I'm worried that something might have still happened to it. Am I overreacting, and is there any way I can test it to make sure it's still fully functional?

unnamed (1).jpg

1 minute ago, Venomblast500 said:

There doesn't appear to be any physical damage, but I'm worried that something might have still happened to it. Am I overreacting, and is there any way I can test it to make sure it's still fully functional?

unnamed (1).jpg

If you physically inspect the board and don't see signs of physical damage, its probably fine. I've received PCB type electronics in absolute horror states of packaging quality and they all ended up working fine in the end. 

Ryzen 7950x3D PBO +200MHz / -15mV curve CPPC in 'prefer cache'

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+1000

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

It's probably fine, but you should probably have complained upon receiving the delivery in this state.

7 minutes ago, Venomblast500 said:

is there any way I can test it to make sure it's still fully functional?

Just put it in a pc?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

8 minutes ago, Venomblast500 said:

unnamed (1).jpg

Although your mail man drop kicked you package; its more than likely fine and worse case (it being broke) it was damage in shipping and can get a free replacement

Probably fine, but take lots of pictures because any physical damage = no manufacturer warranty, so you'll have to take it up with the seller.

i have a habit of just contacting the seller right away and ask for their preferred approach. some webstores prefer to just warranty it now instead of dealing with a potential warranty nightmare in the future (warranty nightmare costs them man-hours too). others may ask to testy if it works first, or just give you the option to return with or without testing.