I need a tech poster for this wall. any ideas?

yo guys,

so im looking for yet another poster but this time i need suggestions as i dont have any ideas yet.

im thinking of going for a tech type/themed poster just to match the shelf (OCD) but am open to suggestion so feel free to post other option but mainly tech ones.

Here is where it will be put up, centered above the shelf thingy 

measurement in pic (dat paint handwriting lol)

no budget and location doesnt matter since ill find it somewhere but just for the sake if it im in Australia.

if u want any other info just ask and yea.

anyways if you have any suggestion feel free to link them to me below. cheers

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

get the resolution is just a number penis picture poster thing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yo guys,

so im looking for yet another poster but this time i need suggestions as i dont have any ideas yet.

im thinking of going for a tech type/themed poster just to match the shelf (OCD) but am open to suggestion so feel free to post other option but mainly tech ones.

Here is where it will be put up, centered above the shelf thingy 

measurement in pic (dat paint handwriting lol)

no budget and location doesnt matter since ill find it somewhere but just for the sake if it im in Australia.

if u want any other info just ask and yea.

anyways if you have any suggestion feel free to link them to me below. cheers

What gpu is that and is it broken?

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

get the resolution is just a number penis picture poster thing.

can you actually get that in a poster? i was planning on getting the shirt as i thought they were making a shirt but poster? 

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

What gpu is that and is it broken?

its a gtx Titan heatsink xD   ^_^

Go to your local tech store and see if they have spare marketing material 

its a gtx Titan heatsink xD   ^_^

Oh ok :P i wish i had things like that lying around

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

can you actually get that in a poster? i was planning on getting the shirt as i thought they were making a shirt but poster? 

Arent there sites in which you just get any old picture and can make that into a poster

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Oh ok :P i wish i had things like that lying around

lol yea i though itd look cool as it was like a 1000$ gfx card haha, plus them reference coolers are so sexy....

Arent there sites in which you just get any old picture and can make that into a poster

hmmm.. i might look into that if all else fails but if i have the shirt i doubt it.

Go to your local tech store and see if they have spare marketing material 

the only remotely close store near me is centrecom and no one would be bothered driving me there which is the biggest obstacle. :D  plus im lazy.

the only remotely close store near me is centrecom and no one would be bothered driving me there which is the biggest obstacle. :D  plus im lazy.

I take it you're out near Sunshine?

I'd love to have this on my wall.

wallpaper-174506.jpg

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I'd love to have this on my wall.

wallpaper-174506.jpg

broken :/

I take it you're out near Sunshine?

yes i can get there very quickly... why?

Hope it shows now.

post-37262-0-05132300-1400938647_thumb.j

post-37262-0-05132300-1400938647_thumb.j

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Hope it shows now.

attachicon.gifwallpaper-174506.jpg

anywhere to buy?

:wub:

<3.<3

I got this on wallbase.cc, but it's only 2560x1600, so it won't make a particularly big poster.

Spoiler

You know that "Mod Mat" linus uses when he does his builds? (for example, the Hackintosh build video)

I think it will look great there. Lots of color, lots of green, has pictures of fans on there to complement the fans underneath. Also, it would be unique as hell.

This:

Not the first, but the second one. The one he uses.

Now, I'm not 100% sure how it'll look being vertical.. But I think it might look pretty good, it's a long wall.

And you can also have it up there to where you can take it down and use it for builds & such.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

modmat

Why do I imagine this being useful only if it were free. 

Error: 410

Haha, because that is 95% true. I mean, it does have ESD protection, keeps your work area/table from being scratched up by moving chassis/components n such, but the main thing.. is it looks great.

Which is why I said hang that sucker up... As that is the best part about it; aesthetics. :D

-----Mod Mat----

tad too big by 4cm... unless i put it over the edges by like a little bit by 2cm on each side.

also if i bought this i would want to use it not just hang up on my wall and its nowhere to be found in australia anyways.

too many obstacles sorry :(

tad too big by 4cm... unless i put it over the edges by like a little bit by 2cm on each side.

also if i bought this i would want to use it not just hang up on my wall and its nowhere to be found in australia anyways.

too many obstacles sorry :(

Who cares about 4cm? :P

And, as I said, you can hang it to a style where you can take it down easy - hooks.

But.. yeah that sucks that you can't get it in Australia. Oh well!

Good luck finding another poster dude.

Who cares about 4cm? :P

And, as I said, you can hang it to a style where you can take it down easy - hooks.

But.. yeah that sucks that you can't get it in Australia. Oh well!

Good luck finding another poster dude.

yea tru i would get it but i cant even find ittttt lol

hmm never know finding a tech themed poster could be sooo hard.

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

didnt tickle my pickle.... :(

thx for posting a suggestion though! cheers