Gpu color problem

I bought an Arktek RX 580 card a month ago. I downloaded the software for the card. It worked well for two days. I found an interference in the colors. For example, in FIFA, I found that the player had a shadow in the color of the field, and so on in everything. Even when I was making a scroll for a file, and when I tried an older software version, flickering also happened. I called the place where I bought the card and they said this is a software problem. Install a new Windows and it will be solved. I literally changed everything. Windows, I changed the HDMI cable, tried the DVI input, updated the BIOS, and even tried it on another screen. The exact same problem occurs. When I remove the HDMI cable and plug it in again, the problem disappears until I shut down the computer and open it again. Does anyone know what this problem is? I feel that the card itself is dead, not a software issue. ware?

Welcome to the forums!

Get a refund and try again with a different card.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup