Want a processor or GPU upgrade.. (Used or new)

UPDATE:
I looked for Arctic Freezer 2 and DeepCool LS720 Zero Dark but both of them weren't available in Pakistan and import would have cost me 2x price for them.

I tested Corsair H150i Elite, ID Cooling ZoomFlow 360XT, SAMA KW360R (A chinese one). ID Cooling and SAMA kept almost similar temps with max around 80-84 under max load with auto fan speeds except Corsair, that bad boy was showing no change with max temps going to 89 sometimes.

I choose SAMA KW360R due to its better performance plus at the similar price to the ID Cooling, it also gives a built-in 2 inches 60hz display. Showing temps and usage accurately, cross checked with HWM and MSI Afterburner. It also has a bigger heatsink plate at the bottom covering a lot more area. It has a CFM of 76.6 way more than 68.2 of ID cooling.

I know and i was very skeptical when testing and deciding for it but the temps say it all. I was able to test this not just for a few minutes but for more than 2 hours of consecutive load with gaming. I'm not planning to OC this cpu so with stock i think this might me good for me and i could run some meme gifs on the built in display lol.