New home need advise

Hello everyone!

Im moving into my new house in May and am pushing the limits of my current setup and want to adventure into the high tier of switches and networking gear.

I need about 30 ports of general gigabyte and prefer if some can run at 10 if possible. I need minimum 4 sfp+ ports or more and maybe if I got lucky qsfp ports for 40gbe.

I run servers and file storage and want a strong back bone to use. I'm ok buying used as long as it's software is semi current and also don't mind learning as well 馃檪

I have my main network cabinet downstairs that connects to almost everything then will have a fiber uplink to my office which is where all of our computers are and the 4 servers. ( All quiet and not very loud) I was thinking of running a single fiber line to the office and then just using direct attach to all the machines. The downstairs area isn't big enough to house everything unfortunately聽

So far I've picked out聽

Dell N1548P (95$)

Cisco C3850 (120$)

Brocade ICX6610-48 (150$)

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x聽 聽 聽|聽 聽 Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570聽 聽 |聽 聽Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz聽 聽|聽 聽 EVGA 1600T psu聽 聽 聽|聽 聽 聽 3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0聽

聽 4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0聽 聽|聽 聽 Glass Hard Line Tubing聽 - EKWB Blocks聽

If you don't mind spending some money, Ubiquiti makes great equipment for home/small professional use. You can find some of their older equipment used from time to time.