Need a badass case!

Pelop17

Hello! I think i ended up to my mac pro comparison the only think that i could find is the case, so i want recommendations

My build:

i7 4930k

asus rampage vi black edition

maybe a titan black

32gb of ram

H100i ( or any other)

and others

Can you help me build an awsome pc, with an awesome case?

I want  case to be nice, not huge,  a mid tower, I want good cable managment, a window, silent and good airflow.

H440.

d8202fd8c35a29a9abda30ddd1fe3d9a.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Except for the exceptional airflow I'd recommend the NZXT h440.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

H440.

i though about it! is a very nice case.

Also what mods can i do to have a nicer and clean build?

H440.

d8202fd8c35a29a9abda30ddd1fe3d9a.png

Damn you beat me to it.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

Damn you beat me to it.

i dont like red an black,

i might take a white one

It has a psu cover and nice routing holes. As long as you aren't completely asinine with cable management, things should be fine. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

obvious R4 and 750D recommendation :D

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

A lot the innards of the h440 has what we would usually find in aftermarket mods, with the LED PSU shroud and the HDD panel cover. Then again I'm not really the person to talk to about modding. You could paint some components though. 

i1_CycloneSilver.png

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

H440 has restricted airflow, but you'll find loads of people watercooling H440's so it's not that bad. It fulfills most of what you listed. The case needs to support EATX form factor motherboards, and while the H440 isn't strictly certified to support EATX, I've heard from at least one user on this forum that has an EATX motherboard mounted in the H440.

H440 has restricted airflow, but you'll find loads of people watercooling H440's so it's not that bad. It fulfills most of what you listed. The case needs to support EATX form factor motherboards, and while the H440 isn't strictly certified to support EATX, I've heard from at least one user on this forum that has an EATX motherboard mounted in the H440.

i cant fit in my mobo?

i might do something same to it

what you think?

i might do something same to it

what you think?

Takes my breath away. 

Takes my breath away. 

sOOOOOOO, that what will i do if the rampage can be fitted in?

sOOOOOOO, that what will i do if the rampage can be fitted in?

I suppose, I didn't know this thing supported e-atx though.

It isn't certified to support it, but it can. Indeed, the PC in that video was an EATX Rampage IV Black Edition in the H440.

Very well colour coordinated PC by the way. That looks pretty damn good. I would like to point out though that he used an AX860 for a single GPU system. -_-

Fractal Design Define R4

Corsair 450D

Corsair 540 Air

NZXT H440

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Cm cosmos II

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Try looking at Phanteks Enthoo Pro.