Windows installation cannot proceed

I tried to update my sound drivers when PC ran in to a problem. Blue screen was just in loop, then i decided to clean my pc and reinstall windows 10 when another problem appeared. I tried changing those value in the photos and still nothing. I can only pull up bios settings and command promt.

Spoiler

IMG_2855.png

Spoiler

IMG_2856.png

Spoiler

IMG_2858.png

Spoiler

IMG_2859.png

Spoiler

IMG_2860.png

Spoiler

IMG_2861.png

Spoiler

IMG_2862.png

Spoiler

IMG_2863.png

Spoiler

IMG_2864.png

Spoiler

IMG_2865.png

Edited by SansVarnic
Placed large pictures in spoilers.

15 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Why are you changing the values?

Is this a fresh windows install from a bootable usb stick?

Nahh i just saw a vid on yt that worked for a lot of ppl

8 minutes ago, Rokysa said:

Nahh i just saw a vid on yt that worked for a lot of ppl

Don't poke around with the Registry just because YouTube told you to. You can easily make problems worse if you don't know what you're doing.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

@Rokysa

Something went wrong during installation. I would recommend to just go over again, it's not a big deal. Start the installation again.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Gat Pelsinger said:

@Rokysa

Something went wrong during installation. I would recommend to just go over again, it's not a big deal. Start the installation again.

How do i do that, cuz i only can access bios and cmd

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

Don't poke around with the Registry just because YouTube told you to. You can easily make problems worse if you don't know what you're doing.

That value i changed, it goes back to default 

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

Thats not a soliution

Edited by SansVarnic
Merged comments, Please use multi-quote.

@Rokysa I placed your photos in spoilers, this will make it easier for others to load and scroll the page. Also please use multi-quote when replying to multiple people.  I merged your replys.😉

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

@Rokysa

Listen to me, stop having the mentality to blindly follow what the Internet has to say. If you use some common sense, you changed some value of a registry key called "setup". You could relate that and make up that you are trying to probably restart the main setup or the OOBE. That is clearly not working. I would say that is because something went wrong during the installation, and restarting won't fix. Any solution a random guy comes up with on the internet might only work for one particular cause or a problem, and yours might be different. You should definitely take internet advice but try to also question them.

4 hours ago, Rokysa said:

How do i do that, cuz i only can access bios and cmd

Bro just go into the BIOS boot options and boot into your USB drive and redo the setup 😒.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.