Console color in brave

Just a few days ago i remember that the background color of the console matched the theme color, so it was light green, but now after some update it's white again, does anyone know how to change it?

image.png.4db587028cf2b1ec601f84f45a13072e.png

26 minutes ago, MiszS said:

Just a few days ago i remember that the background color of the console matched the theme color, so it was light green, but now after some update it's white again, does anyone know how to change it?

image.png.4db587028cf2b1ec601f84f45a13072e.png

Someone @mention me if there is a fix, I didn't even know this was possible and I'd like to do it if possible! 

As far as your problem goes, maybe try going back to default Chrome white theme and setting your theme again? 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

3 minutes ago, PowerPCFan said:

Someone @mention me if there is a fix, I didn't even know this was possible and I'd like to do it if possible! 

As far as your problem goes, maybe try going back to default Chrome white theme and setting your theme again? 

yeah i tried that and it didn't work

1 minute ago, MiszS said:

yeah i tried that and it didn't work

Strange... I just realized you're using Brave and not Chrome like I thought... they really look similar! 

I wonder if it was removed in that update. Can you revert to a previous version just to see if it lets you change the color? 

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

5 minutes ago, PowerPCFan said:

Strange... I just realized you're using Brave and not Chrome like I thought... they really look similar! 

I wonder if it was removed in that update. Can you revert to a previous version just to see if it lets you change the color? 

yeah it worked, forgot that you can downgrade, i downgraded from  1.64.113 to 1.64.109

image.png.a2efe201bef974fa8ab0332414d357f4.png

1 minute ago, MiszS said:

yeah it worked, forgot that you can downgrade, i downgraded from  1.64.113 to 1.64.109

image.png.a2efe201bef974fa8ab0332414d357f4.png

Glad it worked... maybe try updating when version 1.65 comes out. You don't want to stay on an old version for too long due to exploits and security risks.