Dbrand: This is how you look after customers

LeviBoss

As someone who has dealt with a lot of manufacturers, start-ups and companies in general, I have never been more impressed than I am with DBrand. Their transparency and OBVIOUS willingness to do right by their customers is honestly second to none. This approach not only fosters loyalty among their existing customer base but also attracts new customers who value such integrity from a brand. 

Screenshot_20240328_084809_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_084813_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_084818_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_084822_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20240328_084826_Outlook.jpg

Yeah this is also the brand with employees who constantly make toxic comments of any kind you imagine and shame people on Twitter and other social sites. And don't tell me it's all a "joke" and "marketing strategy" because it's not, oh and it's not funny at all.

NZXT is bad, but this? oh boy, makes NZXT look like a great company.

Don't get me wrong, I go on 4chan and other cesspools of my choice to shitpost and engage in flame wars where insults banned by the Geneva convention are thrown like it's nothing, all the time and over the most ridiculous topics and tiny disagreements, but I'm not making any money out of it, and most importantly I'm not a corporation. There is a difference.

Caroline doesn't need to hear all this, she's a highly trained professional.