Help with broken pair of Bose qc45

THE BEST HELP YOU CAN OFFER IS ASKING QUESTIONS SO I CAN IMPROVE THE POST, OFFER MORE INFORMATION AND SPREAD IT AROUND TO OTHER COMMUNITIES.

I have a pair of bose qc45 and the on/off slider switch is somewhat broken, it needs to be pushed and then pulled back a little to turn the headphones on. You can slide it casually and the LED doesent turn on, nor do the headphones work/connect. If you turn them back off (sliding the switch back) then the indicator LED flashes white once. No sound is played at any time during any process.

If you play around with the switch, the indicator LED turns on and they can connect to bluetooth but there is no sound, no ANC. If I plug in the aux cable they work, but only if they are switched off, and if i turn them on while the aux is plugged in - the audio cuts off. I'm no electritian but I'm guessing either the switch is broken and supplies power only to the wireless chip, not amp and the speakers, or there's a bigger problem, but no way to know as noone would be interested in searching the schematics of the headphones, soooo just give me an educated guess please!
If you aren't familiar with the model, the aux doesent depend on battery power. You can plug it in while the headphones are off or dead,  meaning there's a dac and amp inside that relies on the aux power. You can turn the headphones on while the aux is plugged in, and the ANC will turn on and also the sound will be different, like way better, so maybe it switches to another amp or something idk i'm throwing words around.

Also I factory reset them and they still don't produce any sounds when turned on.

TLDR

so like the switch turns them on but only if you play around with it and it only connects to bluetooth, no sound is produced.

THE BEST HELP YOU CAN OFFER IS ASKING QUESTIONS SO I CAN IMPROVE THE POST, OFFER MORE INFORMATION AND SPREAD IT AROUND TO OTHER COMMUNITIES.

It is very likely that this switch is simply broken or at least dirty on the inside. If you are comfortable with this, take it apart and have a closer look at that switch. This should help identify if its salvageable or you need a new switch. Of course please only do that if its absolutely out of warranty.