Tiny Glass Shards on GPU

Master PC
Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,

just take the card out and start shaking the thing and the pc to get all the glass out

only thing id be concerned about here is resale value but thats about it since glass isnt electrically conductive

My Corsair 5000X's glass panel of the case shattered this morning. Most of the mess was on the table and floor, and some glass bits went inside the case. I was able to fish out most, if not, all of the shards in the case. A couple of glass bits was by the GPU connector of the motherboard, but I managed to remove them (there may be tiny bits still). However. I discovered that some tiny tiny bits of glass is lodged between the GPU's backplate and the card itself.

The computer still runs beautifully normal, usual game, rendering, desktop activities etc, with no obvious issues.

Those who had similar mishaps like me, did anything happen days later?

Do I need to be all that worried about the tiny glass bits inside the GPU or on the Motherboard that it will affect their health?

just take the card out and start shaking the thing and the pc to get all the glass out

only thing id be concerned about here is resale value but thats about it since glass isnt electrically conductive

19 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Thanks bro. I did just that, the motherboard wont be affected by any glass shards right? 

11 minutes ago, Master PC said:

Thanks bro. I did just that, the motherboard wont be affected by any glass shards right? 

nope as long as glass doesnt get lodged in the slots or anything (obviously just causes stuff to not seat properly)