As if the "Norway" spam in the Twitch chat wasn't enough already...

For those who've been watching the live streams, you might have recognized a pattern among Norwegian viewers, that they have a propensity towards doing large scale assaults on the text box with declarations of love for their country (sorry, I have been known to participate on occasion, I won't lie)

...Linus' next live stream is on the Norwegian independence day...

I don't know the implications of this yet.

Fair warning is all.

not-norway.jpg

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

If at the next live show twitch goes down because of you and your norway friends, i will never forgive you. :D

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

I must say, Scotland is pretty bad at this too :(

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

If at the next live show twitch goes down because of you and your norway friends, i will never forgive you. :D

That's ok, I don't think it's possible to break Twitch through the chat :P (?)

I must say, Scotland is pretty bad at this too :(

High five! Oh, you said 'bad'.... :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

High five! Oh, you said 'bad'.... :P

*high five*

*walks aways slowly whistling Scotland the Brave*

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Right. Twitch chat runs through IRC so even if you broke it, it wouldn't affect the stream itself. When there's big events or a lot of big people streaming chat likes to lag super hard.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

I know :D i was just kidding ... :D

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

Oh, I forgot that the next stream was on our national day. 

So yeah, fair warning.

Edit: we really should send Linus a Norwegian flag so he could hang in up in the background. It's so empty back there anyways.

Current build: Antec P180, Asus P8Z68 Pro, Intel i5-2500k, Asus GTX 570 2GB, Patriot 16GB 1600MHz, Corsair HX 650W.

New build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11270-video-editing-workstation-build/

Oh, I forgot that the next stream was on our national day. 

So yeah, fair warning.

Edit: we really should send Linus a Norwegian flag so he could hang in up in the background. It's so empty back there anyways.

As if the mail could get to Canada in 5 days :P

Would have to be priority one air mail... And then, maaaaybe. 

But it should be fairly easy to find a Norwegian flag in Canada as much of Canada is full of people descending from Norwegians... Hint to anyone in Vancouver  :P

As if the mail could get to Canada in 5 days :P

Would have to be priority one air mail... And then, maaaaybe. 

But it should be fairly easy to find a Norwegian flag in Canada as much of Canada is full of people descending from Norwegians... Hint to anyone in Vancouver  :P

We could... email... them one... :P

Would anyone know where to mail it? I assume Linus has kept his address secret