im new here

deafboy288
Go to solution Solved by Godlygamer23,

Aside from the above information, this is not a chat room such as Discord. Be mindful of how often you post within a given period, or it'll be seen as spamming. This is more of an issue when you're typing very short responses that could all be combined into one. This is true regardless if it's in Off-Topic(where post count does not increment), or other sub-forums.

amazing
awesome
cool

Posts like the above will likely get flagged if done in rapid succession on the same topic, or across multiple topics.

hi im new here and i wear hearing aid and i speak well i learned to speak when i was 6 year old and my voice may be sound different so no worry. i am born in Nov 7 2000  (11/7/2000)

can someone tell me what to do and how to use this website.. i only usually use discord all the time.. if there discord then let me know.. i wish it has phone number so i get replied or got message notification it would be easy for me to take look otherwise i hope this has app too.. so cheers

my pc builder may subject to change website for better view this should direct to website
please let me know if this website is not found or untrusted website. then ill change for you

https://pcbuilder.net/rigs/PeTwMd

4 minutes ago, deafboy288 said:

can someone tell me what to do and how to use this website..

You either create a post like you did just now asking a question, or you reply to a post someone else made, like I'm doing right now. That's pretty much all there is to a forum. No, there's no app, since the forum works just fine on a mobile browser as is.

While you're signed in, you should get a new post notification if someone replies to your topic. Otherwise you can enable email notifications, if I'm not mistaken.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

6 minutes ago, deafboy288 said:

hi im new here and i wear hearing aid and i speak well i learned to speak when i was 6 year old and my voice may be sound different so no worry. i am born in Nov 7 2000  (11/7/2000)

can someone tell me what to do and how to use this website.. i only usually use discord all the time.. if there discord then let me know.. i wish it has phone number so i get replied or got message notification it would be easy for me to take look otherwise i hope this has app too.. so cheers

This is a tech forum.  People come here mainly to seek help with issues they are facing with various components.

This is not like Discord.

I think you got the wrong category, there is general discussion for posts like this. You just use this site to ask tech related questions, when you are not sure how to do something, like troubleshooting, or often building pcs. You can also help other people when you feel like it

-= Topic Moved to Off Topic =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

-= Topic Moved to Off Topic =-

oops sorry ty

my pc builder may subject to change website for better view this should direct to website
please let me know if this website is not found or untrusted website. then ill change for you

https://pcbuilder.net/rigs/PeTwMd

Aside from the above information, this is not a chat room such as Discord. Be mindful of how often you post within a given period, or it'll be seen as spamming. This is more of an issue when you're typing very short responses that could all be combined into one. This is true regardless if it's in Off-Topic(where post count does not increment), or other sub-forums.

amazing
awesome
cool

Posts like the above will likely get flagged if done in rapid succession on the same topic, or across multiple topics.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch