I want to upgrade my pc can someone give me a good recommendations

Hi

I want to upgrade my pc, in term of speed and that's it really. 

I also bought some part already and I was wondering if this suffice or maybe I need more. (P.s I bought this part couple of months back because I thought these part is good enough and also my budget was very tight back then). 

-H61+/B75 motherboard

-Intel i3 2100 3.1 GHz

-(2×8) GB RAM DDR3 1333 MHZ

-SSD M2 NVME 128 GB

And (I think) this is my current setup

-Intel i5 650 socket 1156

-Motherboard Chipset Intel h55

-8GB (4×2) RAM DDR3 

-500GB HDD 

-GTX 950 

-Casing Varro/power up standard

My current budget right now is around 60 dollar (I live in the third world country so most computer part is probably affordable I think....) so I was hoping I can get a good recommendations and hopefully I can run some cpu dependant game or just be able to play Witcher 3 smoothly lol. Thank you very much to anyone reading this. 

I5 6500 or 650?

It’s pretty competent, but I’d reccomend you wait for more money. The next big big upgrade besides the gpu would be mobo to am4/1700, and everything that goes with it.

Which country do you live in?

Indonesia

And yes Intel i5 650 not 6500 literally the first gen 

2 minutes ago, Stattrack 0250 said:

Indonesia

And yes Intel i5 650 not 6500 literally the first gen 

Ah. Ummm… I’d say see what a dell optiplex costs over there. You might be able to get a i7-4790s for >60 if you’re lucky

You know I follow Linus tips on one of his videos when I build this old pc, he says just buy a Dell pc and slap a gpu in it and pretty much you can play most game comfortably enough.... He didn't mention most game is cpu dependant.... Or maybe he did I don't know.

13 minutes ago, Stattrack 0250 said:

You know I follow Linus tips on one of his videos when I build this old pc, he says just buy a Dell pc and slap a gpu in it and pretty much you can play most game comfortably enough.... He didn't mention most game is cpu dependant.... Or maybe he did I don't know.

Most games are gpu dependent, you just have an older cpu

If you get a dell system for like 40-60$ you’ll have a much stronger experience. I5-6500 and i7-4790s are decently cheap, and u can use ur ram still.

Well what about the i3 2100 is that good enough? 

2 hours ago, Stattrack 0250 said:

Well what about the i3 2100 is that good enough? 

For what price? Lga1155 is a pretty bad upgrade route, to an i7-3770k

Try to get 4th gen, it’ll be a big jump. Anything lower is eh

Where do you buy from?

Does the motherboard that I have supported any of the cpu you recommend. 

Also I bought it from an app called tokopedia, tho I don't know if it supported another language other than Indonesia. 

17 minutes ago, Stattrack 0250 said:

Does the motherboard that I have supported any of the cpu you recommend. 

Also I bought it from an app called tokopedia, tho I don't know if it supported another language other than Indonesia. 

Ah I know tokopedia

it supports 1 gen behind. Tbh I think we might have seen the same one. Try to find an i7-3770 and you should be pretty good for most lower tier games

Bro that's one of my wish ist item but alright thanks I guess lol

7 minutes ago, Stattrack 0250 said:

Bro that's one of my wish ist item but alright thanks I guess lol

Shouldn’t it fit in budget?

Posted (edited)

Well 60 dollar in Indonesian currency is 950.000 Rp ish, the cpu you just recommend me is 500.000 Rp. That's around 30 dollar±.now I only have around 30 dollars less left. Also accounting for the shipping fee... Yeah I think it will fit. My goodness this currency is boogle me sometimes. 

Edit : oh I just realized is on cash back too and also is not exactly 500.000 is close to 600.000 so that's around 37 dollars plus shipping fee.... Yeah I can probably get around it thank you for the advice dude. 

Edited by Stattrack 0250
Wrong info

3 hours ago, Stattrack 0250 said:

Well 60 dollar in Indonesian currency is 950.000 Rp ish, the cpu you just recommend me is 500.000 Rp. That's around 30 dollar±.now I only have around 30 dollars less left. Also accounting for the shipping fee... Yeah I think it will fit. My goodness this currency is boogle me sometimes. 

Edit : oh I just realized is on cash back too and also is not exactly 500.000 is close to 600.000 so that's around 37 dollars plus shipping fee.... Yeah I can probably get around it thank you for the advice dude. 

Sorry, I thought it would fit

Make sure you do a decent oc. Those old CPUs are really weak. If you get it going strong enough it should be good.