A very light Grinding noice?

Hello guys, i bought the ProArt RTX 4060, yes i know 8gb vram and other things, but i like this card, i wantet to test it in a game, the Fans startet spinning and in 1 or 2 was a Light grinding noice, do i return it and get a New one of These or should i let the Fans run for a little bit, maybe its gone after, i dont know, pls help, its my first ever card.

6 minutes ago, PaulanerPaul said:

Hello guys, i bought the ProArt RTX 4060, yes i know 8gb vram and other things, but i like this card, i wantet to test it in a game, the Fans startet spinning and in 1 or 2 was a Light grinding noice, do i return it and get a New one of These or should i let the Fans run for a little bit, maybe its gone after, i dont know, pls help, its my first ever card.

are you able to record the noise?  Fans should not make any grinding noise.
Do you feel any resistance if you try to move them slowly by hand?

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

are you able to record the noise?  Fans should not make any grinding noise.
Do you feel any resistance if you try to move them slowly by hand?

I will try and record it tomorrow, and  that with the Fans too, ill Update you tomorrow about it

1 minute ago, PaulanerPaul said:

I will try and record it tomorrow, and  that with the Fans too, ill Update you tomorrow about it

Alright, I will be around. Keep me updated 🙂
Sounds like you might have to RMA if there is a factory defect on the card.

14 hours ago, Hinjima said:

Alright, I will be around. Keep me updated 🙂
Sounds like you might have to RMA if there is a factory defect on the card.

Good news are that its not the gpu that makes the noice, and that are not Fans, its something else, i got a System power 9 600w bequiet psu, is that enought, (i got 32gb RAM and a amd ryzen 5 4600g, do i need more Power?) And im looking from where the Sound Came, it was a scray Sound a pc Player does not want to hear, 

The Sound starten when i startet a game

3 hours ago, PaulanerPaul said:

Good news are that its not the gpu that makes the noice, and that are not Fans, its something else, i got a System power 9 600w bequiet psu, is that enought, (i got 32gb RAM and a amd ryzen 5 4600g, do i need more Power?) And im looking from where the Sound Came, it was a scray Sound a pc Player does not want to hear, 

The Sound starten when i startet a game

600w is enough 🙂

What you can be experiencing is something called CoilWhine.

This is a high pitched noise that happens when a graphics card is under load like in a game, it can also change pitch / noise depending on high much FPS is being produced.

Does it sound like this?

If yes, this is completely harmless. Coilwhine is just power going through transistors / coils and making them vibrate.
Coilwhine is not dangerous in any way and does not affect the lifespan of the product.

PSU's, GPU's, Motherboards and monitors can have coilwhine... Its just annoying but its not dangerous

2 hours ago, Hinjima said:

600w is enough 🙂

What you can be experiencing is something called CoilWhine.

This is a high pitched noise that happens when a graphics card is under load like in a game, it can also change pitch / noise depending on high much FPS is being produced.

Does it sound like this?

If yes, this is completely harmless. Coilwhine is just power going through transistors / coils and making them vibrate.
Coilwhine is not dangerous in any way and does not affect the lifespan of the product.

PSU's, GPU's, Motherboards and monitors can have coilwhine... Its just annoying but its not dangerous

does the sound stop after a time?

2 minutes ago, PaulanerPaul said:

does the sound stop after a time?

Unfortunately it does not.

It CAN get better over time but the chances of that are so low I would just say no, it does not.