Laptop Comparison: Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 vs P16s

I recently bought a Samsung galaxy pro 3 360 2 in 1. The best buy listing says: 

Samsung - Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 2-in-1 16" 3K AMOLED Touch Screen Laptop - Intel 13th Gen Evo Core i7-1360P - 16GB Memory - 1TB SSD - Graphite.

I just realized that there is a deal on P16s 16" AMOLED. The title for that product says: Lenovo ThinkPad P16s Laptop: 16" 4K+ OLED, Ryzen 7 Pro 7840U, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD.

I am confused as this P16s can be had for ~300$ cheaper and I am still in the return window. Would love to get insights from wise strangers on the internet.

My use case:

1. I have pretty powerful machines at home and don't particularly need the power as I can remote into the home network. God bless tailscale.

2. I play games like civ 6, football manager which work on either from what I understand. This is more for when on a flight.

3. I haven't experienced the display on P16s, but the screen on the galaxy book is absolutely fantastic. I would love to take it to the rooftop and be able to work.

4. Need the 16" as have an eye condition and need the real estate as  everything needs to be zoomed in.

5. The galaxy book has touch screen and has a S Pen. I am indifferent to the S Pen and only use case for touch maybe the games in flights. That is if the games are touch compatible.

Is it worth it for me to go through the return process and switch to the P16S. Appreciate your time and guidance.

the intel soc literally costs more to buy on market than the amd one so that is a lot of the savings.
Lenovo has a massive manufacturing leg on samsung, producing an order of magnitude more laptops a year which is the other part
I'm biased to thinkpads, but tbh I'd go with the p16s
idk if its worth it to you when you already bought the other one

3 hours ago, OhYou_ said:

the intel soc literally costs more to buy on market than the amd one so that is a lot of the savings.
Lenovo has a massive manufacturing leg on samsung, producing an order of magnitude more laptops a year which is the other part
I'm biased to thinkpads, but tbh I'd go with the p16s
idk if its worth it to you when you already bought the other one

Thank you so much for the perspective. I am leaning towards pouncing on the P16S.