Help with 57" Odyssey G9 Neo(Screen tearing when gaming in PBP)

Hello everyone, got my 57" Neo G9 and one major flaw I'm running into is that it doesn't support VRR in PBP mode. Just wondering if anyone that has experience with these monitors or similar ones has settings or recommendations to make it a smoother experience when gaming in PBP mode? In most cases I play in native 7680x2160(32:9) so G-Sync takes over, however, with some games(ones that don't support the full native resolution or ones such as Tarkov that I play with my teammates discord streams up) I play in PBP mode. It's fine for media consumption and multitasking with work and such but some games I do like to/or have to play in a 16:9 aspect ratio. I've been looking all over online and can't really find information, I've figured that maybe when in PBP I should just enable V-Sync in Nvidia control panel, however, V-Sync is just bleh. Is it really just V-Sync or playing in Windowed mode(in native res) with G-Sync set to Windowed and Fullscreen?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

PBP mode doesn't support VRR, which you already know. So the only way you can get rid of tearing is by using V-Sync and ensuring the game's FPS is reliably running at the display's refresh rate. If the game doesn't run at 240 Hz, you will have to need to turn down the monitor refresh rate to 60 Hz for example and use V-Sync.

Or, like you said, G-Sync in windowed mode and run the game in windowed.

That's just one example why I'm personally not a fan of these super-ultrawide monitors. A classic 2 monitor setup just works better for these situations.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.