what laptop should I buy as I go to college for machine leraning

Dear LTT, 

I absolutely love your channel. I was wondering if you have a laptop recommendation for a student going to an engineering college. I want to major in Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science so I will be running Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations in Fluent while also training some neural networks. 

I have a 300$ lenovo gift card so if possible, I would like to use lenovo but I am open to others.

My budget is 2,000$ or less and I want the fastest and smoothest laptop. 

Thank you so much for helping and please consider making another video for "what laptop to buy for machine learning" or "what laptop to buy for CS and Engineering students"?

Love the channel and am a huge fan. 

Sincerely,
Yash Dagade

• 2 weeks later...

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

Please post to correct subforum to get best possible help. Asking for non-gaming related questions in gaming sections is not going to give you best possible.

In case you don't get any replies, I would recommend that you talk to your professors about what kind of machines they are using. Some requirements are software specific, like whether software uses GPU for rendering or not (not was the answer to that just 3 years ago).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv