HELP! God willing there has to be a better way, No more navbar boilerplate, please!

PLease for the love of god i need help, i have been repetitively manually updating the navbar on each page on my neocities site

there has to be a better way to do this, like an external file that the navbar references instead of putting the navbar code on every page, but i have no idea how to do that.

3 hours ago, DReznov said:

there has to be a better way to do this, like an external file that the navbar references instead of putting the navbar code on every page, but i have no idea how to do that.

You cant easilly as Neocities only allows static html/css/javascript content. No server side languages appears to be supported.

You'll either have to use

• iframe in place of the navbar for everypage.
  • Request your navbar, via ajax/convert side to a single page application
  • Develop your site locally on your pc using server-side programming language and compile it to html/css/javascript when you make changes and reupload the entire site.
  • Upgrade to hosting which provides server-side lanaguages so you can simply include files into the page or use cms such as wordpress to manage the entire site.