i need help regarding an aria xd7 mouse

automatics

So, where do i begin. i bought an aria xd7 recently, but i didnt really like the switches, so i swapped them with some ttc golds, until i noticed that the scroll stopped working. after that, i decided to resolder, with some silent huanos, and then, not only didnt the scroll problem disappear, on top of that, the right mouse button just randomly starts to spam itself. at the moment, the right button doesnt even work. the sensor works, the rest of the buttons work (even the scroll button) EXCEPT the scroll wheel itself (the encoder is just fine, sometimes out of nowhere it just starts working again flawlessly) and the right button, which is also just fine, sometimes it just works, sometimes it doesnt, and sometimes it has a seizure. i am open for bullying. yall can bully me on the solder job as much as yall want, i really need some criticizing, im new to soldering in general, but i am also open for ABSOLUTELY any help there is, no matter what. i have a multimeter (if that matters). i would be very grateful for any ideas. whatever yall suggest, i will do to my mouse. i will answer EVERY question.

IMG_2374.JPG

IMG_2378.JPG