Will there be an official floatplane APK?

(If there is one please point me to it, i cant find it on the site)

I have graphene os and mainly use APKs to install apps. I can use aurora store but i prefer the APKs, and prefer to get the official one from the website (like the steam mobile app, which i love thank you steam and other apps that do that) rather than a repository site like APK pure. Will there ever be an official APK to download from the website rather than from a repository.

Is there a better place to give this sorta feedback?

I'm considering buying an LTT floatplane subscription, and lack of an official APK wont negatively affect that, but it would definitely positively affect my getting the subscription, since ill probably mainly be watching on PC.

I know devs hate hearing this, but i imagine it would be possible even if not the easiest since the current app might have integrated google stuff like google pay, so i imagine those might have to be removed, but on the plus side no app/play store verification which i know Luke and the team has had trouble with especially with apple, and i think they had trouble with google at least once.

Also if any of the team sees this and does make an official APK version please announce it somewhere so we know, like the WAN show.