Keyboard for Fire TV 4k stick

Motifator

Right so I'm in the search for a wireless mechanical, board doesn't need to be fancy. I realize Logitech makes some, have tried them out but want something with like yellows, reds, whatever goes. Which boards are CHEAP / GOOD? Like say what would be the criteria regarding this search? I can extend the purchasing inventory globally over Amazon, if need be.

I just want it cheap say Cooler Master cheap / Vortex level good. 

Because I don't feel like spending a fortune on something I'd pretty much only use during my braindead hours of watching people shift sequential gears *cough* NASCAR, American severe weather, etc...

9 minutes ago, Motifator said:

Right so I'm in the search for a wireless mechanical, board doesn't need to be fancy. I realize Logitech makes some, have tried them out but want something with like yellows, reds, whatever goes. Which boards are CHEAP / GOOD? Like say what would be the criteria regarding this search? I can extend the purchasing inventory globally over Amazon, if need be.

I just want it cheap say Cooler Master cheap / Vortex level good. 

Because I don't feel like spending a fortune on something I'd pretty much only use during my braindead hours of watching people shift sequential gears *cough* NASCAR, American severe weather, etc...

so you want a wireless mechanical keyboard just for your tv?

you must have a lot of money to throw around

Are you looking for something with a dedicated dongle or just BT?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Are you looking for something with a dedicated dongle or just BT?

Edited after you ji-jitsu'd this, I'm probably looking for something with a tiny mouse alike dedicated dongle. Like Noppoo, but better. RK or GK would work, right?

Literally some of the cheapest ones possible. I've never had a proper wireless mechanical keyboard, also. I could make use of it in other means.

However, I'll give you a one up regarding the money to throw around part...

though that really wasn't the topic. I hate typing on membrane... 😄

Edited by Motifator

So here is my problem. You are looking for cheap CHEAP CHEAP wireless, but you are also requiring mechanical where cheap is gonna feel just as bad as rubber dome. 
Further, you say that you want something with reds or yellows or some similar, which are great for some while on a nice solid desk, but you're gonna be putting this thing in your lap, specifically while braindead. I'd recommend something with a tactile bump.
Finally, it sounds like this isn't for gaming, just pure text input for searches and the like. I'd highly recommend something that's more optimized for HTPCs. 

My plug would be for the K400 PLUS from Logi. It's 30$, feels pretty good for rubber domes, and if you ever upgrade to the king of streaming, the HTPC (a cheapo SFF enterprise tower with an SSD and 16GB of RAM is a fantastic, inexpensive option), you'll already have a keyboard mouse combo
Otherwise, maybe the RK61?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

I'm actually eying the RK89, you would be right. On the spot...