E-waste pc's

Hey just picked up 4 old pc's because I wanted one case and had to take them all any if these parts worth the time to try selling or is it better off as e-waste

20240310_165638.jpg

20240310_165542.jpg

20240310_165425.jpg

I think first pick is a radeon 9600

Second just a generic pentium 4 lga 775 system so worthless

Third that looks like a nicer core 2 or what I think is athlon 64 based rig.

First and last pic could sell for a little bit still with retro gamer people. But you'll have to give us some model numbers as I don't recognize which amd card that is part from being a ati radeon which looks to be having hdmi/dp port. Which is odd since that mascot branding is unusual on something that new with such a small cooler.

You might be able to get a few bucks for the GPUs from retrocomputing enthusiasts, but in general that late Pentium 4 era stuff seems to be in the "too old to be useful, too new to be interesting" dead space.

What model is that motherboard with the tower cooler and Radeon card?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

first board could be somewhat interesting since its some weird hybrid board that supports either DDR or DDR2, sold around the time ddr2 came out but it was extremely expensive so they just made a board you buy to upgrade your pc and use your old ram in it until you could afford new.
they usually have a lot of inter-compatibility with  old and new stuff.
second board is just a newer lga775, probably supports newer cpus than the other, but its low spec trash idk

you should do this, go on ebay, type in the model number of each component, and check the filter box for sold listings.
take note of how many were sold in the last 3 months and what it sold for.
then you will get a value of what its worth and how possible it is to move it quickly.
nos subtract that by 45% for ebay fees and shipping and thats what you can potentially sell it for

Those GPUs will fetch a little bit, they look rather decent and in great shape too! 
That Asus motherboard is pretty nice looking too with the 6 memory slots - quite nice when it was new. But the second board - LGA775 - is not a particularly high end, won't fetch much. 

8 minutes ago, da na said:

Those GPUs will fetch a little bit, they look rather decent and in great shape too! 
That Asus motherboard is pretty nice looking too with the 6 memory slots

Asus P5GDC:
That one can run either DDR or DDR2 RAM (Not at the same time of course).
Aside from that there isn't too much about it except it looks to be an AGP slotted 775 board, that might fetch a little from the right buyer. 

8 minutes ago, da na said:

- quite nice when it was new. But the second board - LGA775 - is not a particularly high end, won't fetch much. 

Depends on the board model and it looks to be an Asus model as well.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

10 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

AGP slotted 775 board

Both look to be PCIe?

10 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

Depends on the board model and it looks to be an Asus model as well.

In general, 775 boards with two DDR2 slots tend to be worth a lot less / less attractive to modern buyers because of RAM limitation, a 4-slot board or 2-slot DDR3 board can easily run 8GB of RAM but on this one you'd be limited to 4GB (since 2x4GB DDR2 kits are so expensive).

Here's some of the part numbers of card and 3rd mb 

20240310_183440.jpg

20240310_183251.jpg

12 hours ago, da na said:

Both look to be PCIe?

In general, 775 boards with two DDR2 slots tend to be worth a lot less / less attractive to modern buyers because of RAM limitation, a 4-slot board or 2-slot DDR3 board can easily run 8GB of RAM but on this one you'd be limited to 4GB (since 2x4GB DDR2 kits are so expensive).

Had a 775 REX at one time, really good board (Of course) but there are others that can run about as well - Trick is to know what to look for and how to do any mods required to bring it up to what a REX can do.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

ASUS P5GDC PRO has like 4x ddr and 2x ddr2 800fsb South bridge: Intel ® ICH6R

North bridge: Intel ® 915P Memory Controller Hub (MCH)

with pcie and pci nothing really stands out.

also no 98 drivers...

P5G41-M LE

Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo

fsb1333

Intel G41

Intel ICH7

ddr2 1066

pcie

pci

could be good and worth something

looks like windows xp driver thow so no 98 driver and you can build a faster xp pc thow so...🤷‍♂️ not saying 98 wont install thow...

need to see the back side of the gpus thow looking at the fan it ether new or has been cleaned because it spotless...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

First GPU is a gigabyte 6600 gt in pcie, nothing crazy. AGP ones are worth a bit but pcie not as much.

The ATI card I really can’t tell without a model number or sticker of some kind. I think it’s a pcie x1600? Similar era to the 6600gt, similar issue of being a pcie version which is less desirable.